Dr Tahira Haider
Dr Tahira Haider is a Clinical Psychologist and holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of New England. She has experience working in multiple settings, including an inpatient private hospital, community mental health and tertiary psychological services.
- Mood Problems (Depression)
- Anxiety (Generalised, Social, Panic etc)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Relationship Difficulties (Individual and Couple Therapy)
- Work-Related Issues
- Perinatal Anxiety/Depression
- Adjustment Problems
Tahira adopts a person-centred approach using a range of evidence-based therapeutic approaches which include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Gottman Couple Therapy, Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Solution Focused Therapy and Interventions used from a Positive Psychology Approach.