Mr Sebastian Salicru
Sebastian is a Registered Psychologist under Medicare and private health funds, with over 20 years of professional experience – including in corporate setting.
Using evidence-based approaches, Sebastian assists clients to deal with their real-time life challenges by helping them by building their self-esteem and self-confidence, and to take responsibility for the lives.
Thus, empowering them to set ambitious goals, take positive action, change the status quo, achieve real outcomes and long-lasting results, enjoy intimate relationships, and live meaningful lives.
Sebastian holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology), a Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychology, a Master of Science in Creativity and Change Leadership, and Master of Management Research. He is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
- Relationship, Couples and Family Therapy
- Addictions (e.g. Alcohol, drugs, and internet porn)
- Men’s Issues (e.g. Anger, masculinity, career, self-esteem, life transitions)
- Personal Development (e.g. Emotional Intelligence and personal empowerment)