Dr. Billur Sedef Sedefoglu
Dr Sedef received her Doctor of Medicine in 1984, Australian Medical Association fellowship in 1992, and has a long list of very loyal patients who have described her as being a warm, compassionate and caring doctor.
Dr Sedef enjoys the diversity of being a GP and loves that she can meet new and interesting people every day and getting to help them.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care.
- Women’s health including reproductive health.
- Chronic disease management
- Depression and anxiety (mental health)
- Men’s Health
- Skin checks and excisions
- Travel health and vaccinations
- Workplace health and rehabilitation