Dr Charles Lai
Bsc MBBS, FRACGP, DCH (USyd)
Dr. Charles Lai is a full time General practitioner at Pyrmont Doctors. Dr Lai completed his medical degree at the University of New South Wales. He later completed his General Practice training and was awarded a Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
In addition to his GP training, Dr Lai has broadened his skill set with a Diploma of Child Health attained through the University of Sydney.
- Children’s health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management (heart diseases, diabetes, stroke, arthritis, other)
- Mental Health – stress, anxiety & depression
- Men’s and Women’s Health
- Skin cancer checks, Minor surgeries and procedural work
- Nutrition and weight management
- Occupational medicine
- Sexual health and Family planning
- Travel health and vaccinations
- Workplace health and rehabilitation