Sonya is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian who is passionate about empowering others to make sustainable lifestyle changes. Sonya endeavors to provide personalized interventions according to clients’ cultural background, preferences and needs as she understands there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Sonya aspires to be a compassionate and supportive dietitian, utilizing her knowledge and experiences to help and guide clients making positive changes to their diet and develop positive relationship with food.
Area of Interest:
– Weight management: weight gain, weight loss
– Diabetes: diabetes education (low GI, carbohydrates counting)
– Cardiovascular health: lowering blood pressure, blood cholesterol
– Coeliac disease: symptoms management, gluten free diet
– IBS: symptoms management, low FODMAP diet
– Food intolerance: lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance
With her love of food and cooking, Sonya enjoys experimenting with a variety of ingredients to create new and nutritious low budget recipes in her spare time. She also loves music, travelling and searching for delicious food and coffee.