Pyrmont Doctors Bulk Billing Medical Centre
General Practitioners Service Fee
- Medicare card holders – bulk billing pyrmont
- Non-Medicare card holders:
- 15 minute consultation – $95.00
- 30 minute consultation – $135.00
- Travel vaccines, work cover, women’s health, wound management attract additional fee.
Allied Health Service Fee
Patients suffering from chronic diseases may be eligible for “5” Medicare sessions to see our allied health practitioners per calendar year.
- Chronic condition referral from GP – $100.00 (New patients), Bulk Billed (Follow up)
- Private – $100.00 (New patients), $70.00 (Follow up)
- Chronic condition referral from GP – Gap payment $30.00
- Private – $80.00 (New patients), $70.00 (Follow up)
- Mental health referral from GP – Gap payment per session – $55.00
- Private – $140.00. Patients suffering from mental health condition may be eligible for “10 “Medicare sessions to see our psychologist per calendar year. Please see our GP for eligibility and a referral letter.
- Chronic condition referral from GP – Gap payment for initial session – $66.00, Gap payment for follow up session – $41.00
- Private – $120.00 (New patients), $95.00 (Follow up) – Private health fund rebate may apply
All referral services such as pathology, radiology, specialists and hospital services are performed outside the scope of our services. Please check with the service provider in regard to any additional costs which may apply.
Cancellation policy: If you no longer need this appointment, kindly call 02 8999 0550 to cancel your appointment. This will allow access for patients in need. Two hour notice is required. $50 – No Show fee may apply.