- Step 1: Book an appointment online > Select TELEHEALTH – BULK BILLING (EXISTING PTS), TELEHEALTH – PRIVATE (NEW PATIENTS & NON MEDICARE CARDS) as Reason For Contact.
- Step 2: Select your practitioner or 1st available doctor.
- Step 3: Select time & enter your details
- Step 4: Confirm appointment.
- Step 5: We will Call your nominated mobile number to offer telephone consult. Please make sure your mobile battery is charged and away from noise. (If you are discussing any confidential information? Make sure, you are in a secure place away from family / strangers.)
- PLEASE EXCEPT A 30 MINUTE WAIT FROM YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME.
- Step 7: Make a list of things you would like to discuss. Explain symptoms clearly and slowly.
- Step 8: We may ask you to come in if we need to examine.
- Step 9: We will fax your scripts & referrals to your nearest pharmacy or practitioners. Post any letters to home address.
Urgent Out of Hours Medical Assistance
If you are unable to attend the practice during consultation hours, or you fall sick outside of these hours, please ring the National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25 (13 SICK). The National Home Doctor Service are a bulk billing service. In an emergency, you should call the ambulance on 000.
Recalls and Reminders
We endorse the Government sponsored recall system for PAP Smears, Breast Screening and Immunisations. We encourage you to participate. For any test results you are required to make a follow up appointment with your doctor. Results usually take 2-3 days to come back.
Each Doctor has different requirements regarding telephone calls. Please ask reception for further information.
Requests for Results, Prescriptions and Referrals
It is preferred that an appointment is made with a Doctor to obtain these items. This will ensure that they are appropriately prescribed and properly recorded.
Privacy and Confidentiality
This practice adheres to the national privacy principles, which ensures that your privacy and confidentiality is maintained. Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of the personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of staff. Patients seeking a copy of their medical records/results or requesting a transfer of medical records to another practice must see reception to complete the required documentation.
Patients who do not speak English, or who are more proficient in another language, can ask reception to book a professional translator to attend their consultation. This is a free service (131450).
There is also a free interpreting service for patients who are deaf and use Australian Sign Language (AUSLAN). Contact the National AUSLAN Interpreter Booking and Payment Service (NABS) on 1800 246 495 or visit the NABS website for further information.
Feedback and Complaints
If you have any problems with any aspect of our Practice, whether it concerns the Doctors, staff, rooms, phone line, privacy or any other area, we welcome your feedback. You can speak to one of our Doctors, staff members or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer need this appointment, kindly call 02 8999 0550 to cancel your appointment. This will allow access for patients in need. Two hour notice is required. $50 – No Show fee may apply.